Guidelines for Abstract Submission
• Only Registered delegates can attend the Conference.
• The abstract should not exceed 400 words and have a maximum of five keywords.
• You are requested to submit full paper of 4-8 pages (6 pages will be in registration fee and additional pages will be charged) for oral presentation. Only original, unpublished research work, not currently under review for any other conference/journal, should be sent.
• All the authors, in case of co-authors, must register individually. At least one co-Author should be available to present the paper at the conference.
• Authors are encouraged to submit their papers using Microsoft CMT. Papers can be submitted by registering on Microsoft CMT and submitting on https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/Conference/Recent . All papers will be reviewed through double blind process by at least two independent referees from the panel of national and international reviewers and will undergo plagiarism check (Refer IEEE Note on Plagiarism) .
• The papers should be submitted in 2 column IEEE standard format in word .doc or .pdf format only. The authors are requested not to prefix their credentials i.e.Dr., Prof. etc. in authors name. Download template for manuscript submission template.doc , template.pdf and Latex.zip
• Selected papers will be notified by email.
• Authors of accepted papers will need to sign a IEEE copyright release form online and must present this paper at the conference. All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be linked on IEEE Xplore.
• Please follow the link for electronic submission: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CCET2022
• The author(s) should clearly mention under what track of the conference the abstract is to be included. Authors shall use APA 7th edition formatting style.
• The authors are also encouraged to register as reviewers for the conference who have Ph.D. degree and good academic experience as minimum 03 reviews are required for acceptance of paper and we need more number of volunteers to review the papers.