IT Excellence Awards provide a great opportunity to stakeholders in the field of Education/Industry/Research to progress at all levels. Our idea is to recognise significant contributions to the Institution-Builders, Technocrats and Entrepreneurs who can be the role models for students, researchers and faculty.
IT Excellence Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding contributions of academicians, industry leaders and entrepreneurs across the globe. Large or Small, Local or International – the awards are not based on the size of your organization or institution; they solely celebrate the notable and ground-breaking contributions of practitioners in the field of IT.
SAGE University, Bhopal, has instituted these awards to honour the brilliant contributions of individuals and organizations that promote excellence and spearhead cutting-edge research. These awards also endeavour to identify and reward outstanding achievements in the practice of engineering and celebrate organizations that are making meaningful contributions towards making India a true superpower.
The three categories of the awards include SAGE IT Excellence, SAGE Distinguished IT Professor, SAGE Young Technocrat. Our two-step selection process is highly robust,credible and transparent. The first step involves pre-scoring from the senior level committee and the second step comprises a shortlisting of entries by a panel of senior professionals who deliberate and select the winners.
Nominations are invited for the following three categories:
1. SAGE IT Leader Award: Member who have a minimum of 25 years of experience in an IT industry and is doing something exceptional outside of their normal scope of work which grants them distinction.
2. SAGE Distinguished IT Professor Award: Applicants must have a minimum of 25 years of experience in an academic/research position equivalent to Professor/ Dean/ Director/ VC/ any Senior Scientist at a University, College, or Accredited Research Institute or Lab and should have more than 40 publications in highly reputed journals.
3. SAGE Young Techpreneur Award: Any citizen of India not older than 35 years as on the 1st of January, 2022, having contributed in both innovation and entrepreneurship together would be considered. Young Techpreneur whose idea has been translated into successful startups would be given preference.
Benefits of getting selected for "IT Excellence Awards 2022":
• Preference to join as Board Member
• Award Certificate
• Award Memento
• Free Travel & Lodging/Boarding at SUB
• Free participation as Delegate/Expert in the Conference at SUB.
Step 1: Identification of 5 candidates in each category by the Senior Level Committee.
Step 2: Selection of the final awardee by a committee of Senior Professionals.
Step 3: Selected awardees will be invited to CCET-2022 which will be held during Dec 23-24, 2022 to receive the award.